วันจันทร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you something special or important

When I was young I played Thai music instrument in band. And I practiced every day. In Father day I played music with Thai music instrument. And channel 7 broadcasted me band. I played music in the name of school. I feel glad and very happy .my family feel happy and they wait for saw channel 7 because they saw me in channel 7. And I take pride in capability because I practiced in a long time.
And In English camp . I sang a song with Rung,Tong, Sompoi and Nu-D. my song was The day you went a day. I sang number1 in music. Everybody in group song pair but me song alone. I feel excited because I cannot sing in concert and I cannot remember sang what I have song. I sang cannot rhythm. And I felt fear. My friend said with me that I sang every good.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

jan_january กล่าวว่า...

I knew that when you stood in front a large audience, it was difficult not to feel nervous. I remembered when you were in the concert with Rung, Sompoi, Tong and Nudee, I thought you did very well. Even you were the first person to start the song, you have tried your best and it wasn’t that bad. I thought that was a pretty good show. So you should have be confident and believe in yourself that you are the same as everybody else, you have ability to do everything like other people can do. You have to do your best and when you have done your best, everything will come out as you want it to be.
I never heard that you have been on Channel7. You must be proud of yourself that once in your life you have enough ability to play Thai music instrument that shown on the television. So next time tries to do your best in everything and I believed that you can do it if you really want to do it. I believed in your ability. Good Luck.

Zard Pao กล่าวว่า...

Hi Pang, I am Pao. You wrote a lot about your concert. I think when I sang in the concert in that day I didn’t feel so nervous. That might because I sang with my friends. I think when I have to do something by myself, I will feel more nervous than do it with my friends. I think that is natural for everybody. You shouldn’t be worried so much if you sing badly or not. In that day I think everybody didn’t expect a professional singer. They just want to watch you sing.