วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Pang

Hi, my name is Pang. I’m 15 year old. I have 2 old sisters. I study in high school. My mother work in high school.
My friend calls over me to Moji because I have circle face. I tall 164 cm. and my father want to me tall 170 up. My father forcer me to drink milk every day. I brink milk every day but I don’t tall.
I’m stumble. Of ten I kick a glass break. I have to wound every day. I had walked in Central rama 2 with my family. And I hit the glass. I feel very ashamed and ail. My family doesn’t walk with me because they feel ashamed.
In free time I eat, play computer and read a book. I like to eat fried rice and Japan food. I don’t eat sweet foot and eggplant because I don’t like sweet. I like to read Love story.
My father and my mother born in Ayutthaya. And my grandparent live in Ayutthaya.I had lived in Ayutthya 1- 4 year old. Now I go to Ayutthaya every month. I don’t have friend in Ayutthaya because grandparent forbid me get out home and all sides home have a boys.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: